Monday 11 April 2016

Conversation between madam and her maid- this will surely open ya 36 out, lwkmd

Maid wanted an increment of her salary.
Madam wanted 3 reasons why she wanted a raise.
Maid: I can cook better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me!
Madam: Ok, second reason?
Maid: I can iron better than you
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me!
Madam: Ok, and the third reason?
Maid: I am also better in bed than you!
This time madam was furious and she was
getting ready to break her head
Madam: Did my husband say that?
Maid: No the driver told me
that I'm better in bed than you
Madam: Please lower your voice
I will increase your salary. Good afternoon fam, just wanna put smile on #thetalknaija addict's face  ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜„😄😄

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, Shey na the madam get that big ass or the maid,? I need to know ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, keep the good work, prince

    ReplyDelete